SDWest

Sean Kelly sean at f4.ca
Sat Mar 18 07:49:37 PST 2006

pragma wrote:
> In article <dvci4q$1ldq$1 at digitaldaemon.com>, Sean Kelly says...
>> Sean Kelly wrote:
>>> Good luck :-)  I'll likely be there as well.
>> Argh.  It turns out my pass doesn't extend to the Friday classes, so I
>> may not be attending the presentation after all.  But perhaps I can sort
>> something out :-p
>
> Maybe Walter's already there?  If you can track him down, maybe he can get you
> in as a guest or assistant of some sort for Friday?
>
> The man's been at this for over two decades... he's gotta have some kind of pull
> at these things. ;)

The security is pretty tight there.  At one point they actually blocked
Herb Sutter from entering the lecture hall because he wasn't wearing a
badge, and he was the one giving the talk!  But it worked out for the
best.  I had family flying in around the same time and missing the talk
allowed me to meet them.  Ah well, perhaps next time :-)

Sean