Yet another effort at translating the Win32 API headers

Don Clugston dac at nospam.com.au
Mon Mar 20 05:15:31 PST 2006

Stewart,

Please consider using the mingw W32API headers, instead of the official
Microsoft ones.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/mingw/w32api/#dirlist

There are legal issues surrounding the Microsoft headers (AFAIK, you are
not permitted to redistribute them). If the W32API headers are used
instead, we'll be able to include them in the DMD/GDC downloads.
Fortunately, the W32API is extremely similar to the Microsoft ones, so
it shouldn't be hard to use them instead.

Any improvement over std.c.windows would be *greatly* appreciated.

-Don.