Xgl, wow!

Daniel Kos unodgs at tlen.pl
Mon Mar 20 13:49:54 PST 2006

You missed the point. All about opengl desktop is to have fully
accelerated, flicker free drawing system
(which allow you to do better, more advanced gui apps).
All that effect are only the side effect. They were implemented to show
the power of opengl desktop, not to
make your work more efficient.

--
uno (unodgs at tlen.pl)