Xgl, wow!

Georg Wrede georg.wrede at nospam.org
Tue Mar 21 03:11:27 PST 2006

Tom wrote:
> Georg Wrede escribió:
>> Tom wrote:
>>>
>>> Woah man, don't cry so loud about this. It's a curiosity, if you
>>> don't like it or whatever just don't quote against it. No one says it
>>> was gonna enhance your productivity. Be cool :)
>>
>> Estoy tranquilo. Escribió antes de leyer las explicationes a la
>> derecha de la página.
>
> You mean: "Estoy tranquilo. Escribí antes de leer las explicaciones a la
> derecha de la página." :) Hey, I like your spanish intention, you've
> just enhanced my mood for the rest of the night (really)!

I actually thought there'd be more mistakes. :-)

> I know that you had rush your answer, it's just you always write with
> such an anger against what you don't like, let it go man... You make me
> remember myself ;) (at least I'm not alone in my intolerant world :P).

I remember some 5 years ago, when I came to the D newsgroups, one of my
first posts was like "for the record, I tend to come out stronger than
needed" or something like it. Ideally I'd like my opinion pieces to be
informative, to the point, clear and persuasive. But still entertaining
to read.