My D Blog is Back

Mike Parker aldacron71 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 15:59:34 PST 2006

My D blog, The One With D, was inactive for 3 weeks while I was on a
trip back to the States to visit family. It slipped my mind to make a
post about it before I left. If you were a subscriber, it's not dead.
I'm back and so is the blog.

If you aren't aware of it, most of my posts there are about things I
think are interesting from the newsgroups or DSource. I'd like to add
more variety to it, like opinions, tips, tricks and so forth. For now
though, it's not much more than a convenient means of picking up recent
NG announcements (such as new DMD versions and new projects) in a single
feed. Point your browser to http://dprogramming.blogspot.com/ if you are
interested.