Yet another effort at translating the Win32 API headers

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 31 06:39:39 PST 2006

Don Clugston wrote:
> Hi Stewart,
> Here's a translation of wingdi, one of the largest headers.
> It doesn't yet _fully_ comply with your requirements (although I think
> it's not too bad), but I'm loathe to modify it further without better
> testing. It was a lot of work already to get it to that stage. I think
> we need to get some of the early headers in Windows.h done, so that the
> later ones can compile.
<snip>

I've just had a look.  I hadn't really thought about testing the
translation, with there being so much to test and bits of the API to get
to grips with in doing so.

I see you've begun to implement your "interim solution" on the Windows
versions....

Stewart.

--

My e-mail is valid but not my primary mailbox.  Please keep replies on
the 'group where everyone may benefit.