new domain: d-programming-language.org

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Tue May 9 01:35:20 PDT 2006

John Reimer wrote:

> This one will have to do.  I'm sure we can get used to it. :D

Yes, I for one am more interested in what the new *content* will be,
even if a new design and domain name (d-p-l.org, gnu-d.org) is good.

As it is now, we have *lots* of domains. Like e.g. http://opend.org ?
Or http://sf.net/projects/brightd ? Or http://sf.net/projects/dgcc ?

I'll contribute some docs, if it's portable and under a open license...
(when I have some more time that is, like during rainy summer days etc)

But I will probably be using the GNU tools and the oldskool methods,
which is mostly due to "better the devil you know" and laziness. :-)

--anders