new domain: d-programming-language.org

Jari-Matti Mäkelä jmjmak at utu.fi.invalid
Tue May 9 03:05:34 PDT 2006

Walter Bright wrote:
> I've just registered it, so it can be the 'official' D site.

Cool.

Is it now finally possible to _officially_ list proposed language
features before they get implemented in DMD? I have many times thought
that we're not able to see the "big picture" here, because D only
evolves one step at a time.

One big question would be built-in arrays. What would the syntax of
initializing dynamic arrays look like? What about multidimensional
arrays or new DDoc macros/features in the future?

--
Jari-Matti