new domain: d-programming-language.org

Walter Bright newshound at digitalmars.com
Tue May 9 14:46:47 PDT 2006

Kyle Furlong wrote:
> Anders F Björklund wrote:

>>> I think that's the host company for his website? :)
>>
>> Seems that way:
>> http://www.digitaldaemon.com/ISP/Hosted_Domains.html
> O M G. He runs it out of his HOUSE? An above ground T1? Anyone else want
> an actual data center?

Jan's been hosting digitalmars.com for over 6 years now. He's done an
incredible job. The uptime track record is better than most data centers
(he kept it up even during the blackouts). It's survived slashdottings
and diggs with aplomb. And best of all, Jan's service and attention to
detail has been without peer.

I wouldn't even dream of changing hosting services.