Yet another effort at translating the Win32 API headers

DBloke DBloke at NoSpam.org
Tue May 9 16:33:30 PDT 2006

> A great help would be a tool that parsed a D file and extracted the
> names of all of the functions. With that, we could make a file that just
> consisted of
>
> void main()
> {
>    auto f1 = &CreateWindowA;
>    auto f2 = &MessageBoxA;
>    auto f3 = &CreateDialogParamA;
> :
> :
> }

So you just want a utility that takes a D file as input scans it and
dumps out a text file with all functions in that file?

E.G.

File ABC.d contains

void FuncA(int a);
int FuncX ();
real FuncZ(int a, int b);

Output File ABC.txt
FuncA
FuncX
FuncZ

If you give me some more info, I will give it a go, and maybe create a
file that calls these functions too as well as just text files, but I
need more specifics

DBloke