Yet another effort at translating the Win32 API headers

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 04:34:49 PDT 2006

Don Clugston wrote:
<snip>
> Thanks, I've folded that in.
> Stewart -- we should think about making an alpha release soon.
> Then a beta where we make minor improvements to the Windows API --
> eg make the organisation of header files a bit more rational, get rid of
> the worst instances of poor typing.

Hmm.  I'm not sure what standard we should get it up to before we're
ready for an alpha release.  I suppose we should at least fix the most
straightforward of FIXME comments.

I've made several improvements over the last few days, but somehow seem
to have left my memory stick at home today :-(

Stewart.

--

My e-mail is valid but not my primary mailbox.  Please keep replies on
the 'group where everyone may benefit.