GDC 0.18

Frank Benoit keinfarbton at nospam.xyz
Sun May 28 01:35:24 PDT 2006

> I can see some benefits to moving the implementation to D, but there's an
> awful lot of costs that seem to me to greatly how way the benefits.
>
> Do you see benefits that justify the costs that I'm missing?

I thought about that the code would be more attractive to contributors.
Everybody who has interest in gdc is interested in coding in D. So it
would be nice to have gdc in D.
New technics can be tested, using D and D libraries.
And dparser would always be up to date and verified in practice.
I am sure, the time will come and dmd source will switch to D.