StackThreads

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 29 22:34:20 PDT 2006

mclysenk at mtu.edu wrote:
> I've just finished up my userland context switching system.
>
> It adds the following to D:
> + Context switching
> + Cooperative threads
> + Coroutines
>
> I call the system StackThreads!  It supports both Windows and Linux on the x86.
> It is also very fast.
>
> You can grab it from my website: http://assertfalse.com
>
> Any questions, comments or hideous soul destroying bugs that I missed are
> welcome!
>
> -Mik

Hooray!  It's nice to see someone who *knows* what they're doing.
Hopefully yours will actually work properly as opposed to, oh I don't
know... mine.

Thankyou, good sir.  Also, may I compliment you on your site's favicon.
 I've probably got the equation for that thing lying around somewhere :P

	-- Daniel

--

v1sw5+8Yhw5ln4+5pr6OFma8u6+7Lw4Tm6+7l6+7D
a2Xs3MSr2e4/6+7t4TNSMb6HTOp5en5g6RAHCP    http://hackerkey.com/