Promoting D projects (or internet marketing 101)

Tiberiu Gal galtiberiu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 06:52:08 PST 2006

On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 12:28:54 +0200, Walter Bright
<newshound at digitalmars.com> wrote:

> Oskar Linde wrote:
>> The png should be unnecessary as everyone nowadays has svg support in
>> their web browsers, right? ;)
>
> Nope. The 16K is a little big, can you try it as a jpg?

Please don't use the D man as an official logo,
no offese, but it's childish
how do you promote D?! ... as a succesor of c/c++, is this cartoon a symbol
of "power", a symbol of "new" ...?! is it?
I'll make 100 logo sketches to chose from, just plase don't use the D man.

thank you