A new game (Bosskoneun)

Will DeVore quartz13163 at distanthumans.org
Thu Nov 9 17:19:48 PST 2006

Hello fellow D programmers,

I thought I would announce the completion of the next game in my series
written in D called bosskoneun. :)

It is a 2D top-down shootem-up. Pictures, binaries and source are available at:

http://distanthumans.info/programming/D/bosconian/bosconian.php

D is so efficient that the game sleeps 98% of the time even under the most
graphically intensense levels.

Thanks Walter for creating an easy and powerful language. Hint: Look at the
default high scores. ;) The credits list DigitalMars.com
If you like the game, could it be posted to the "dlinks" section?

My next assignment, on the horizon, is evaluating how D can be utilized on the
PS3 for games. Gee Walter what do you think those chances are, wink wink. :)

P.S. Posting this message didn't like the fact that I have a .info TLD. Hmmm...
-Will.