A new game (Bosskoneun)

%u quartz13163 at distanthumans.org
Thu Nov 9 18:35:27 PST 2006

Hi Clay,

I have seen the Arcgames library and was thinking of using it but I got carried
away figuring out pixel collision that I couldn't help myself. ;)

Thanks for the suggestion. The code snippet gave the clue that I needed. I should
have arrows working.

I added the missing sdl.dll. I didn't know if it would work because I don't have
windows. I created that zip guessing at which dlls to include. A friend compiled
it for windows.

I think the game engine you are doing is great for D. You know I thought about
using OpenAl because it worked well for me in Java.

Tks for the info.

-Will.