dsource hardware upgrade

Chris Nicholson-Sauls ibisbasenji at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 20:23:50 PST 2006

Brad Anderson wrote:
> I guess we can call it a hardware upgrade.  The motherboard is having some
> "issues" right now, so I'll put some positive spin on it and throw in a memory
> upgrade, too.
>
> I don't know when it will be back, but hopefully the new equipment will be
> available and installed this evening.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience...
>
> BA

Don't apologize.  You give us this valuable resource, with all costs from your own pocket,
and then apologize to us for doing what you must to make it even better?  Doesn't make
sense.  :)  Thank you, Brad.  (Don't think I'd ever bothered to say that before.  So I
/do/ apologize.)

-- Chris Nicholson-Sauls