D 1.0 for Jan 1, 2007

pragma ericanderton at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 11 12:03:02 PST 2006

Charlie wrote:
> I'm totally getting one!  But no Dallas Texas ?!?
>
> Pragma wrote:
>> Walter Bright wrote:
>>> We'll release it one way or another Jan 1. And then we'll move on!
>>
>> Does that mean that I can start printing t-shirts?
>>
>> http://www.zazzle.com/pramga/product/235223788036545236
>>
>> Wow.. this'll be a great new-year.
>>
>> //I know I'm a huge nerd.
>> //Yes, I'm okay with that.

Sorry about that. :(

As others have stated, the locations were taken from the D frappr group.
  I may have missed it, or composed this before that was added to the list.

FWIW, here's what's on the thing now.  The images are also copyable from
the "large view" feature of the site.  Feel free to branch and extend
things from there as you see fit:

[NORTH AMERICA]
Toronto.ON Markham.ON Vancouver.BC Plymouth.MA NewFreedom.PA
Broomall.PA CollegePark.MD Washington.DC Woodbridge.VA
Lugoff.SC Lawrenceville.GA Atlanta.GA CapeCoral.FL
Calgary.AL Moscow.ID Indianapolis.IN Houghton.MI
Winona.MN RedWing.MN Austin.TX Houston.TX Edmond.OK
SantaBarbara.CA PaloAlto.CA FairOaks.CA Oceanside.CA
IowaCity.IA Cheney.WA Corvallis.OR Portland.OR
[SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA]
Quito.EC BuenosAires.AR
[EUROPE]
Alzette.LU Malaga, ES Lisbon.PT Loughborough.UK York.UK
Manchestershiresville.UK Trondheim.NO
Aanekoski.FI Helsinki.FI Turku.FI
Orebro.SE Stockholm.SE Uppsala.SE Norrkoping.SE Breda.NL
Stuttgart.DE Karlsruhe.DE Dingolfing.DE Berlin.DE Leipzig.DE
Baden-Wurttemberg.DE Strande.DE Leipzig.DE
Linz.AT Vienna.AT Kiev.UA Riga.LV Tartu.EE Budapest.HU
Torun.PL Zagreb.HR Kragujevac.CS Ljubljana.SL
[ASIA]
Pradesh.IN Tokyo.JP Moscow.RU
[AUSTRALIA]
Melbourne.VIC Canberra.ACT