A new game (Bosskoneun)

Will DeVore quartz13163 at distanthumans.org
Mon Nov 13 08:14:46 PST 2006

>>bosskoneun, Bosskoneun, BossKoneun, bosconian - make up your mind!

I originally wrote it under the assumption that I would call it bosconian but then
I began to consider copyright issues. But I did so much work under that name that
I was lazy and go back and change it. So I ended up with a hodgepodge of names.
One day I will unify the name to bosskoneun. Sorry for the confusion.

>>Under what platform/processor speed/amount of memory?

I can give some numbers if you like. My laptop is a P3 1Ghz with a Geforce2Go
(16meg) and takes about 1.5 milliseconds tops. My desktop is a P4 2.8Ghz
Quadro(128meg) and takes about .5 milliseconds tops. I have a work machine that is
a P4 3.x Ghz with IGP and takes about 4.5 milliseconds. Intel's rasterizer only
rasterizes textures and my game has several non-textured polygons that make up the
purple radar. Still the game is doing nothing 98% of the time.

>> P.S. Posting this message didn't like the fact that I have a .info TLD. >>Hmmm...
>> -Will.

I get ostracized alot because of my TLD. :( This isn't the first time it has
happened. But on the upside I don't get a lot of spam. :) Even my host provider
couldn't handle my TLD originally.