Announcing Luigi -- WIP teaser

clayasaurus clayasaurus at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 11:56:04 PST 2006

Bill Baxter wrote:
> clayasaurus wrote:
>> Bill Baxter wrote:
>>> Is it also OpenGL based?
>>>

>> Yep :)
>
> How close to done are you?  I don't really want to be spending time
> writing this, I just needed something like it and there didn't seem to
> be anything out there yet.
>
> --bb

I don't think I'll be done anytime soon, it might be complete around the
time D 1.0 is released.

I think I have slightly different design goals for my GUI, the number
one for me being that it is meant for users of my 2D game library.

I'd recommend that you keep on working on yours, and we can share
code/ideas as necessary, and learn what works well and what doesn't work
well for OpenGL based GUI libraries.

PS: I made a previous reply to this NG, but it got lost? Hrm...