D Shared Software System version 0.2 released!

BCS BCS at pathlink.com
Wed Nov 15 16:14:19 PST 2006

Gregor Richards wrote:
> I should probably document this somewhere properly, but:
>
> The net feature cannot be used until you actually install dsss to some
> prefix.  The next step here would be:
>
> $ ./dsss install --prefix=<your_favorite_prefix>
>
> After that 'net' should work fine.
>
> I think I'll actually add a check to the net.d module that spits out
> what you need to do if you run dsss net from a non-installed prefix :)
>
> My apologies.
>
>  - Gregor Richards
>
> PS: Haven't tried it with DMD on GNU/Linux - if it works for you, please
> tell me :)
>
> Jesse Phillips wrote:

Two things:

1) What is <your_favorite_prefix>?

2) What kind of support does it have for sneaker-net?*
Is there anyway to have DSSS dump files to a disk and then have DSSS on
another system install the files from the disk?

*(My main system is an off line system that isn't going go on line in
the remotely near future.)