D Conference 2007

Lars Ivar Igesund larsivar at igesund.net
Thu Nov 16 00:56:44 PST 2006

Walter Bright wrote:

> Brad Roberts and I have been discussing putting on the first D
> conference. We'd at last all get to meet each other! This announcement
> is to gauge the level of interest.
>
> It would be either in the spring (March) or early summer (June). It
> would be in Seattle, Washington or Astoria, Oregon. Both places are
> prime vacation spots.
>
> It would be 1 or 2 days, depending on the number of presentations. It
> would need commitments from at least 20 people to make it a go.

Just a point on fares and destinations for us Europeans; We are more likely
to find direct flights to Seattle (there are from Copenhagen for instance),
and it will be expensive :P My first search gave me 1200USD for a roundtrip
in June.

There are several possible difficulties, but I will try to come.

--
Lars Ivar Igesund
blog at http://larsivi.net