D Conference 2007

Jarrett Billingsley kb3ctd2 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 06:41:26 PST 2006

"Walter Bright" <newshound at digitalmars.com> wrote in message
news:ejh5ec$10gc$1 at digitaldaemon.com...
> Brad Roberts and I have been discussing putting on the first D conference.
> We'd at last all get to meet each other! This announcement is to gauge the
> level of interest.
>
> It would be either in the spring (March) or early summer (June). It would
> be in Seattle, Washington or Astoria, Oregon. Both places are prime
> vacation spots.
>
> It would be 1 or 2 days, depending on the number of presentations. It
> would need commitments from at least 20 people to make it a go.

Agh, you're killing me.  How about hosting it in Pittsburgh ;)

It's something I'd really love to go to, but I really don't know if I'll
have the money or the time to do so.  Although, in the (very) off chance
that I'd be out in Redmond for an MS internship for a scholarship over the
summer, that might make it a little easier..