D Shared Software System version 0.3 released!

Gregor Richards Richards at codu.org
Thu Nov 16 21:40:07 PST 2006

Jesse Phillips wrote:

>> Working on testing it, so far so it. It is all installed and
>> downloading/installing wxd... hmm, not connecting. I try again when I
>> wake up.
>>
>> svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/projects/dsss/sources'
>> svn: PROPFIND of '/projects/dsss/sources': could not connect to server
>> (https://svn.dsource.org)
>
> hum, still getting the error, any ideas why? Also the mirror requests a
> username and password?

Hey, wait ... are you still using DSSS 0.2?  DSSS 0.3 (and later) use
HTTP, so it shouldn't be trying to check out /projects/dsss/sources at
all ...

DSSS is still sort of coming together, so old versions won't actually
work - I think the current system for acquiring sources.list is good
though, so I don't think that component will change post-0.3.

As per the mirror username/password, I'm trying to work that out with
the guy who's hosting the mirror, it's not supposed to work like that
(of course).

  - Gregor Richards