D Shared Software System version 0.3 released!

Dawid Ciężarkiewicz dawid.ciezarkiewicz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 03:53:10 PST 2006

Gregor Richards wrote:

> I have just released version 0.3 of DSSS, the D Shared Software System.

I've tried to grab mango:
$ dsss net install mango
[...]
[...]
[...]
mango/containers => DD-mango-containers
[...]
mango/sys/Atomic.di(38): version X86_not_GNU declaration must be at module
level

Code:
// this ASM code doesn't work on GDC
version (X86) {
    version (GNU) {} else {
        version = X86_not_GNU;

What to do with that?

Where to report such errors?
http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2025 ?

Little polishing, little more packages, little more examples and DSSS is
going to be D's rocket to stars. Before DSSS I was to lazy to try out so
many D useful packages. Now - when all of them may be installed
automagically - everything changes. And depending on 3rd party D libs
wouldn't be a problem anymore. End user of my software will just install
dsss and does not have to worry about anything.