D Shared Software System version 0.3 released!

Mark Wrenn mark at binarytheory.com
Fri Nov 17 12:37:58 PST 2006

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 19:53:06 -0800, Gregor Richards wrote:

> DSSS and more information on it are available from
> http://www.dsource.org/projects/dsss .

Gregor, DSSS is a great tool.  Here's my comments:

I installed and built DSSS - I did need to download SVN first otherwise
Makefile.dmd.win failed.  I have been using TortoiseSVN not command line
SVN.  Once I got past that it was fine.

I then tried to install mango.  The first time I ran it SVN sync'd the
source and then I got an error.  I tried it again and I got the same error:

C:\dsss>dsss net install mango
Synchronizing...
Working in c:\dsss\tmp\DSSS_mango
+ svn co http://svn.dsource.org/projects/mango/trunk
Checked out revision 932.
+ curl http://svn.dsource.org/projects/dsss/sources/mango.diff -o
mango.diff
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time
Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left
Speed
100  3455  100  3455    0     0   4765      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--
0
patching file dsss.conf
Assertion failed: hunk, file ../patch-2.5.9-src/patch.c, line 339

way.
Tool mango is not installed.

Mark