DMD 0.174 release

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Sat Nov 18 05:11:53 PST 2006

Walter Bright wrote:
> Much improved tuple support.
>
> New 'scope' attribute for RAII objects. 'auto' still works the same, but
> will not for much longer. Use 'auto' for type inference.
>
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html
>
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.174.zip

Nice release. One minor nitpick:

In http://www.digitalmars.com/d/template.html:
"A Tuple is not a type, an expression, or a symbol. It is a sequence of
any mix of types, expressions or symbols."

Can we change these terms, so as to use the term "value" instead of
"expression"? "expression" gives the idea of the information being the
expression tree, which is not the case, it's just the value. Note as
other parts of the doc use the term "value":

"Template parameters can be types, values, symbols,"
(and likewise should Tuples be described)

--
Bruno Medeiros - MSc in CS/E student