D Shared Software System version 0.4 released!

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Sun Nov 19 03:11:20 PST 2006

Gregor Richards wrote:

> Could you try the latest SVN snapshot of DSSS?
>
>   - Gregor Richards
>
> PS: http://svn.dsource.org/projects/dsss/trunk

Compilation/Installation went OK now, using GDC unstable.

And I see that you have wxD in there already, how nice! :-)
Not sure why it failed to install, will look at that later.

patching file wxd/dsss.conf
patching file wxd/mkwxlibs.d
patching file wxd/wx/libs.d
patching file wxd/wx/wx.d
Tool wxd is not installed.
+ /usr/local/bin/dsss_build -I/usr/local/include/d
-LIBPATH=/usr/local/lib -LIBPATH=.   -test -uses=temp.uses
Error: dsss_build:No target name supplied.

But it should now be possible to play with Bu[il]d/DSSS
on Mac OS X, will report other quirks on the DSSS forum.

Thanks for the update! I'll integrate dsss.conf with wxD.
--anders