D Shared Software System version 0.4 released!

Gregor Richards Richards at codu.org
Sun Nov 19 20:01:43 PST 2006

Anders F Björklund wrote:
> Gregor Richards wrote:
>
>> Could you try the latest SVN snapshot of DSSS?
>>
>>   - Gregor Richards
>>
>> PS: http://svn.dsource.org/projects/dsss/trunk
>

> Compilation/Installation went OK now, using GDC unstable.
>
> And I see that you have wxD in there already, how nice! :-)
> Not sure why it failed to install, will look at that later.
>
> patching file wxd/dsss.conf
> patching file wxd/mkwxlibs.d
> patching file wxd/wx/libs.d
> patching file wxd/wx/wx.d
> Tool wxd is not installed.
> + /usr/local/bin/dsss_build -I/usr/local/include/d
> -LIBPATH=/usr/local/lib -LIBPATH=.   -test -uses=temp.uses
> Error: dsss_build:No target name supplied.
>

> But it should now be possible to play with Bu[il]d/DSSS
> on Mac OS X, will report other quirks on the DSSS forum.
>
> Thanks for the update! I'll integrate dsss.conf with wxD.
> --anders

That's my fault - I never tried wxd in the net system, just a local
install.  As it turns out, my dependency tracker goes wonky in special
sections.  There was a special section in wxd's dsss.conf to make the
C++ component, so it all came crashing down.

I've (mostly silently) released 0.5, which fixes a few issues, and this
should be one of them.

http://www.dsource.org/projects/dsss/browser/downloads/0.5

  - Gregor Richards