D Shared Software System version 0.4 released!

Alan Knowles alan at akbkhome.com
Mon Nov 20 19:43:49 PST 2006

Just to let you know, the intention is to remove all Makefiles from:
duit
dool
dantfw
leds

and replace them with build.compd files:
see:
http://svn.dsource.org/projects/dool/trunk/README.compd

example build file: http://svn.dsource.org/projects/dool/trunk/build.compd

I'm not sure if this impacts on the DSSS installer files for any of
these projects.

Regards
Alan