D Shared Software System version 0.4 released!

Alan Knowles alan at akbkhome.com
Mon Nov 20 22:32:54 PST 2006

OK - just tested it, a couple of notes:
- put dsss.conf in dool/src
- run dsss build

A) should the dsss.conf be put in dool/ rather than dool/src
in which case, I guess the dsss.conf file needs changing?

B) it outputs all the .o files into src directory
perhaps the default should be dool/obj/* - replicating the directory
structure (eg. using dmd -p) , just in case two files have the same name

B2) is there an option to write these .o files  to /tmp/.... so that I
can build from a readonly filesystem?

C) it creates dool/src/libSSD-dool.a
ideally it should create dool/libdool.a ?

D) is it storing somewhere that it has created libdool.a, and it's
location, link dependencies etc. so that when we build leds, it can just
say it depends on dool, and automatically finds the location of the .a,
and it's -l dependencies

Regards
Alan