A new debugger for Linux - would it work for D?

Lutger lutger.blijdestijn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 17:40:30 PST 2006

Cristian Vlasceanu wrote:
> I must admit I have not tried interoperating Zero and D, I just wanted to see if
> there is enough interest in the community to justify the work.
>
> Cristian

I'm thinking about getting into linux and would appreciate the work, of
course. Can't speak for other people, but I suspect most would like a
good debugger for D very much.

It seems like Zero is also designed for making it easier for other tools
to use it, nice one.

Good luck with development, I hope you will decide to make the effort.