A new debugger for Linux - would it work for D?

Cristian Vlasceanu cristian at zero-bugs.com
Tue Nov 21 22:34:11 PST 2006

D has a demangling scheme that is not compatible with C++?
Then that's another area that needs work in the debugger.

The details of generating the correct DWARF output might be addressed by using the
producer functions in Dave Anderson's libdwarf
(http://reality.sgiweb.org/davea/dwarf.html). Zero uses the consumer side of that
library and I am pleased with the results so far.

Meanwhile I will try and educate myself some more wrt to D.

Thank you kindly for your warm thoughts! It is also great to know that someone has
explored these issues before.