SkyIDE - a new IDE for D (and other languages)

Endea notknown at none.com
Thu Nov 23 00:54:54 PST 2006

Hi,

I am trying on Linux Ubuntu Edgy under wine, can't add compiler profile...

In Options->Compilers... I fill:

Profile Name: dmd
Compiler Type: Digital Mars D
Compiler Location: z:\home\me\D\dmd\bin\dmd.exe

Then click Add.

It add profile "dmd" now, Profile name becomes "DIGITAL", Compiler type
"Borland C++", Location empty, Compiler parameters "DIGITAL". It fills
these things like this randomly, so there must be something wrong there.

And it forces to chooce the .exe for compiler so how would this work
under linux? Just wondering, I use jEdit with scons anyway..