CENSUS: Linux or Win32

BCS BCS at pathilink.com
Thu Nov 23 08:47:11 PST 2006

Bill Baxter wrote:
> Please folks, DSource is overflowing with forums in which a poll
> question can be attached to any thread.  Let's use one.
>
> I set one up under the "General" discussion thread:
> http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2055
>
> Please no more replies here.
> Someone can post the results here after a week or so.
>
> --bb

Well, that sort of leave out anyone who doesn't use forums.

I don't use them.

This is because I find them a total pain to use, because of several things:

1: the only access to them is a web page
2: it requires a large amount of excess bandwidth (images, forms, etc.)
3: the pages require an active connection to work (I don't have this)
4: No convenient way to save posts for later reading.
5: No threading.
6: I could go on...

Thank you Walter for using NNTP!!!