minwin

Tomas Lindquist Olsen tomas at famolsen.dk
Tue Nov 28 21:42:11 PST 2006

Tomas Lindquist Olsen wrote:
> Hi folks.
> Just want to tell people that I have uploaded a zip with a MinWin that
> builds on DMD 0.175.
>
> Check it at:
> http://wiki.dprogramming.com/MinWin/HomePage
>
> it only really took fixing the private/public import changes but it was
> boring and I figure someone else might like to avoid it...
>
> - lindquist

For those that dont read the dsource forums, Brad has set up a SVN
repository [1] and Trac environment [2] for MinWin and given me admin
rights.

I have committed the version I posted to SVN with Anders's patch applied.

Lets get MinWin back on track :)

If there's anything let me know. I wont be the most active developer
from day 1, I still need to read alot of the source + understand it,
etc, but I will do my best to administer the project. At least now it
can move on...