PDF version of D manuals

Steve Horne stephenwantshornenospam100 at aol.com
Thu Nov 30 01:07:50 PST 2006

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 21:14:12 +0100, Lars Ivar Igesund
<larsivar at igesund.net> wrote:

>htmldoc should be able to do what you want. If started without any
>arguments, it pops up a gui, but it should be no problem to script it.
>
>http://www.htmldoc.org
>
>It should be easily available for your Linux distribution, seems to be more
>troublesome to find a free Windows download.

I have an older Windows version - v1.8.23, with source - if needed,
from when it was still easy to get the free version. AFAIK it is legal
to share it.

I always used the GUI to set things up, but then used the command line
to do updates. It mostly worked well, so long as you are aware of it's
little quirks (e.g. it used to fail if it couldn't find a H1). The
only thing is that between MikTeX, OpenOffice 2, and the fact that I
shelled out for Adobe Creative Suite last year, I don't have any real
use for it any more and stopped looking for updates quite a while ago.

--
Remove 'wants' and 'nospam' from e-mail.