DMD 0.168 release

BCS BCS at pathlink.com
Tue Oct 3 09:23:40 PDT 2006

Stewart Gordon wrote:
> Walter Bright wrote:
>
>> Better array literals.
>>
>> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html
>

> Could I please have your feedback on this sometime soon?
>
> http://www.digitalmars.com/pnews/read.php?server=news.digitalmars.com&group=digitalmars.D&artnum=41978
>

> Stewart.

Interesting that you should bring this up. I am working on a program
that  attempts to parse out the BNF sections from the docs and emit them
in a single file (either HTML without the rest of the stuff or as a BNF
file for Enki)

When I did it by hand a number of the reductions were named differently
in different places. I was planing on making a list of these when the
program get closer to done. Looks like you might have beet me to it. I
still plan to finish the program as it will make for a good consistency
check.

This is vary low down on the list of things for Walter to do, but...

There are some places that the same rule is stated twice, once at the
top, once further down. It wold be nice if the second case was marked up
differently (something like class="bnf2") to make it easier to discard.