DMD 0.169 release

Don Clugston dac at nospam.com.au
Thu Oct 12 23:48:26 PDT 2006

Walter Bright wrote:
> std.regexp has been around for 6+ years. It comes from one I did in C++
> that was very intensively tested. I think it has held up very well. The
> only thing it lacks is being thoroughly tested for UTF. I don't think
> that's justification for starting over with something else.

Can you clear up a mystery about it? From looking at the code, it looks
as though it can do lazy matching (references to REnmq, "minimal munch",
and parsing of *?, +?, etc), and it's passed the simple tests I've tried
on it. But it's not documented! So is the lazy matching:
(a) working, but not documented, or
(b) unfinished and buggy?