Google code search for D

Hasan Aljudy hasan.aljudy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 09:44:54 PDT 2006

Walter Bright wrote:
> Google currently doesn't look for D source code (click on the language
> list box on http://www.google.com/codesearch/advanced_code_search).
> Please add your voice here:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Code-Search
>
> to help remedy the situation.

I voted.

Anyway, for now we can search for D code using "file:\.d$" but sometimes
weird files come up, they end with .d but have nothing to do with
DigitalMars D whatsoever. Does "Make" use ".d" extension?

I tried searching for "module file:\.d$" which I thought should come up
with every D file indexed at Google, but it wasn't so.
so, I revised the search term to:
file:\.d$ module import -lang:Makefile -"#include"
and 100 results came up, most of them seem relevant. Many of them from
phobos. Only one result from dsource.org