cpuid wrapper

Paolo Invernizzi arathorn at NOSPAM_fastwebnet.it
Tue Oct 24 05:02:13 PDT 2006

On my machine...

D:\Users\invernizzi\tmp>build test.d -exec
Vendor string:    GenuineIntel
Processor string:               Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.00GHz
Features:         MMX SSE SSE2 SSE3 AMD64 HTT
Multithreading:   2 threads / 2 cores

---
Paolo Invernizzi