cpuid wrapper

Tomas Lindquist Olsen tomas at famolsen.dk
Tue Oct 24 20:06:25 PDT 2006

Walter Bright wrote:
> I'd like to put this into Phobos. Can you explicitly make it public domain?

Cool :) I have updated the zip and CPUID is now public domain. There is
one more thing (at least) that should be implemented though before this
is really worthy of being in std (IMHO).

The threading info is only probing the hardware. The OS might not allow
the app to use those resources so processor affinity stuff should be
added. I can add this, just have to read up on it. Or if someone knows
it already feel free to patch, in which case I will do nothing :P