cpuid wrapper

notknown notknown at none.com
Wed Oct 25 02:22:33 PDT 2006

Tomas Lindquist Olsen kirjoitti:
> notknown wrote:
>>
>> Vendor string:    AuthenticAMD
>> Processor string: AMD Sempron(tm)
>> Features:         MMX SSE 3DNow! 3DNow!+ MMX+
>> Multithreading:   0 threads / 0 cores
>>
>> 0 threads sounds weird, I am on Linux though.
>
> Weird indeed. The thread and core fields are initialised to one, and
> only if HTT is available is the code that set them invoked. As you dont
> have HTT on the list this really does not make sense. Can you try
> printing the value of those fields before the 'if (hyperThreading)' in
> CPUID.this ?

Okay,

I added these lines right before that if:

     writefln("flags=", flags);
     writefln("misc=", misc);
     writefln("exflags=", exflags);
     writefln("apic=", apic);
     writefln("vendorStr=", vendorStr);
     writefln("processorStr=", processorStr);
     writefln("maxThreads=", maxThreads);
     writefln("maxCores=", maxCores);
     writefln("manufac=", manufac);

It prints now: