Add your D source code to Google

Brad Anderson brad at dsource.org
Thu Oct 26 10:21:18 PDT 2006

John Demme wrote:
> Walter Bright wrote:
>
>> Let's try to get all the D code on our pages submitted:
>>
>> http://www.google.com/codesearch/addcode
>
> Mango added.
>

> If Brad added a listing to
> http://svn.dsource.org/projects/
>
> I wonder if we could get Google to crawl all of  dsource.org?

I think that's in the murky depths of Subversion's HTML interface.  Although
it gives a 404, so maybe I could put a different handler on it.

Also, I'm not certain the effect of all this traffic is going to have.
Hopefully it's not too bad.  The server already has one bug that has been
quite elusive, and eats memory...

Does anyone know if they suck the repos contents each time?

BA