Is DMD 0.166 RC 1.0?

BLS lietz at wanadoo.fr
Sun Sep 3 09:42:13 PDT 2006

Well Kyle.
D-Language -> D-Libraries -> D-Tools -> D-DeveloperSatisfaction  ->
D-RealWorldApplications  -> D-Application-EndUserSatisfaction ->
(Commercial) Success ->
 D-LanguageEvolution -> (loop)
So what do whe have  here : A  typical chaotic self-dynamic process.
(Feature Freeze !)
Bjoern

"Kyle Furlong" <kylefurlong at gmail.com> schreef in bericht
news:edeqqn$2mbb$1 at digitaldaemon.com...