cashew.utils.array 0.1a.2

Chris Nicholson-Sauls ibisbasenji at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 20:56:36 PDT 2006

I've been pushing for some array utilities to get into Phobos, yes, but in the meantime I
updated the array module in my personal Cashew lib.  Included in the updates are the
rotl/rotr that I recall someone asking about.  In the process I've discovered two bugs, as
well: the behavior of 'is' versus '==' is incompatable if the operands are arrays, and
DDoc for abbreviated function templates is borked.  For an example of the latter, just
look at Cashew's own docs.

That said: if people think this is a decent collection, and Walter would take it, I would
be willing to release it to public domain for Phobos' sake.

The array module is attached, and the docs are at:
http://www.codemeu.com:81/~pontiff/projects/cashew/doc/array.html

-- Christopher Nicholson-Sauls