cashew.utils.array 0.1a.2

Lionello Lunesu lio at lunesu.remove.com
Wed Sep 13 01:07:44 PDT 2006

Chris Nicholson-Sauls wrote:
> I've been pushing for some array utilities to get into Phobos, yes, but
> in the meantime I updated the array module in my personal Cashew lib.
> Included in the updates are the rotl/rotr that I recall someone asking
> about.  In the process I've discovered two bugs, as well: the behavior
> of 'is' versus '==' is incompatable if the operands are arrays, and DDoc
> for abbreviated function templates is borked.  For an example of the
> latter, just look at Cashew's own docs.

Nice.. I hope something like this will make it into Phobos at some
point, since everybody seems to have implemented these functions anyway..

One remark though: your removeAll is pretty slow. It should be enough to
iterate the array only once. A indexOf that takes a starting_index would
be a simple fix.

L.