Build v3.03 released

Derek Parnell derek at psyc.ward
Thu Sep 21 15:57:11 PDT 2006

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:24:33 -0400, dickl wrote:

> Sorry to say, 3.03 is messed up for Windows builds.

Damn! So am I! I forgot to retest this.

> In the linker .rsp file, the libraries are placed on separate lines.
> Optlink wants all the libraries on 1 line with '+' between the lib names.

A quick fix would be to replace lines 1079-1082  in build.d with ...

                        lCommandLine ~= vLinkLibSwitch ~
util.str.enquote(lLib) ~ vArgFileDelim;
                lCommandLine ~= "\n";
I think this will work but I haven't tested it yet. I'll do that later
today.

--
Derek Parnell
Melbourne, Australia