Build v3.03 released

Derek Parnell derek at nomail.afraid.org
Thu Sep 21 21:27:37 PDT 2006

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 22:17:57 -0400, dickl wrote:

> That won't quite work, it leaves a trailing '+' which the linker doesn't
> like.

LOL. Yeah, I found that out in my testing.

Here is the code I ended up using....

                lLibraryFiles = vDefaultLibs ~ lLibraryFiles;
                if (lLibraryFiles.length > 0)
                {
                    foreach( int i, char[] lLib; lLibraryFiles)
                    {
                        lLib =  std.path.addExt(lLib, vLibExtention);
                        if (i > 0)
                            lCommandLine ~= vArgFileDelim;
                        lCommandLine ~= vLinkLibSwitch ~
                                        util.str.enquote(lLib);
                lCommandLine ~= "\n";

This caters for situations where the 'vArgFileDelim' is longer than one
character.

--
Derek
(skype: derek.j.parnell)