Build v3.03 released

Jari-Matti Mäkelä jmjmak at utu.fi.invalid
Fri Sep 22 04:44:54 PDT 2006

Gregor Richards wrote:
> And the reason that linux is marked as a Unix is being linux works very
> much like a Unix, even though it's not actually based in code on Unix at
> all.  So while it's technically not a Unix, it acts like one.  More so
> than Mac OS X, actually ;)

And if a Linux-user even considered mentioning Linux and Unix (I mean
*nix :) in the same sentence, SCO would immediately sue them all for
infringing their copyrights/trademarks/patents/etc.

BTW, the patent trolls are again trying to ram through software patents
here in EU. It seems they'll never stop until they get that stupid law.

--
Jari-Matti